Monday, April 16, 2007

wobbly when running




Yeah well, so much for my post about not worrying about what i eat and focusing so much on my weight. It seems my brain won't just 'turn off' that stuff.

Here's the deal. Basically I've been eating like a freak, (what? you mean normal people don't sit and eat whole boxes of Tiny Teddies for lunch??) and the Pope has probably done more exercise than me. Now my clothes don't fit. Funny that.

Sooo, I've decided to head toward the 'healthy' side of the fence again, to give my brain some well deserved Nutrition, my muscles some tone (under that flab) and my buttons a chance to do up!! Ha!

In all seriousness, I'm feeling wobbly and lazy again. You know that constant groggy - yawny feeling? Its AWFUL & I prefer feeling fit and 'alive', not puffing when I walk up stairs, not squishing into clothes and feeling self conscious about the spare tyre developing around my girth. Most importantly I prefer to feel focused with clear thoughts, and diet plays a huge part in that.

Today I have tried to eat smaller more regular meals. I drank WATER instead of IC (wow!) and I went for a fabulous 56 minute jog with Tan which made me feel on top of the world.

Yeah! Feeling better already!

* * * * * *

The Fun Run update:

The Leo 'Mothers Day classic' is happening!!! Woo Hoo, we're registered as a regional event and I'm excited! Its not on the web site yet, but is a work in progress. All we have to do now is to get the lovely Leo folk to register & join in.

2 comments:

Tan said...

Yay. Im so proud of you. Keep it up, In a week you'll be feeling on top of the world again. Great run by the way.

Oo

little rene said...

Hi Drea

I know how you feel I have lost it a bit in terms of nutrition and exercise this past week. But like you I am now back into it!

I LOVE Iced Coffee too and could absolutelt live on it :)