Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dieza


I think my beautiful old Diesel-dog might be dying.
He’s so sick, he can hardly walk and it’s breaking my heart.
I don’t know what to do.
I drove him to the vet yesterday in Kal and she said it was ‘an infection’ and his arthritis playing up, she prescribed him some antibiotics and anti inflammatories.
Today he has gotten worse, tonight worse again. I’m sleeping on the mattress on the floor next to him but I can’t stop crying and cuddling him.
I just want to take his pain away and make him all better.

Hang in there Diez because I love you.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I hope the vet is right and its only an infection and the arthris, time will tell I guess but watching him must be very painful but at least he knows your there for him, watching and feeling his pain.

I don't know if you believe in animal communicators but here is a free link to one that is on the trading post forum, you register, its free and you can post a picture of your pet and she communicates with him and post back some answers. http://community.tradingpost.com.au/pets/Discussion.aspx?id=131

or her web page for private consult - http://www.simonnelee.net/

She answered some questions for me which made allot of sense.

Good luck