Monday, August 18, 2008

Hot Rod



This is my new car!!

Well it's not the actual car - but it's pretty much exactly the same. After pondering over new cars for what seems like forever (I changed my mind a hundred times), husband went to test drive some Mini's in Perth today (I was worried about getting one if they were ridiculously small inside) and he said it was great - and ordered me one! Yeehaar. It's Red with a white roof just like this one. Do you know the glove compartment has a chiller option??? W.T.F? Perfect for Iced coffee storage! This car was MADE for me.

Yesterday I sold my motorbike and I was feeling a bit sad and sentimental about it.

NOT ANYMORE!! Talk about an upgrade! Vrroooommmm.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Cute car! Can just see you zippin' around in that.

Jo xx

Jennafina said...

AC

THE NEW CAR: Love it, Love it, that car is you all over. Love the chiller option in glove compartment, nothing nicer than and icy cold IC on a hot summers day - driving, mmmmmmmm!

Melissa said...

It's a beaut!