Friday, October 13, 2006

Nightshift is for Quokkas!

Hmmmm, its 1am, and working at this time of night is plain wrong.

I just stitched up some drunk dude's forehead, and I've just been told by the coppers that he's in the lockup at the police station banging his head against the wall... it's bleeding again. Ugh. Leave it I said, if he wants a bunged up head then let him!

I am feeling PUMPED! Apart from the fact that I just ate a piece of carrot cake (it's got carrots in it...isn't that healthy??) I really feel like my fitness and motivation to eat well have set in for good. I really don't feel like it's a struggle, I'm really happy eating smaller more frequent meals, don't find I'm hungry and also find myself looking forward to my workouts.

Waynie looked at me tonight in my gym gear and kind of giggled and said 'Dreebs you've definitely lost weight' awwww, gotta love a man who tells you that. 10 points to the husband!

My day (well it's almost yesterday now)....
  • Home at 0730, showered and snoozed til 1430.
  • Got up and ate 1/2 cup oats, 8 Almonds and cup of chai tea
  • Went back to bed for an hour
  • 1645 got up and gymed... 30 mins upper body weights and abs plus 30 mins cardio (bike, TM, rower)
  • 1830 dinner made by Waynie: 2 lean lamb chops, small amount mash, huge serve of fresh steamed broccoli (YUM) and sugar snap peas that were yukky!
  • 2115 to work...stitched up head!
  • 2300 1/2 skim capp sachet, 2 corn thins (and a piece of carrot cake..ugh!)

I can't wait to hear from Kerryn with my workout, it shouldn't be too long now. I'm already feeling like I'm seeing results, imagine what it'll be like with professional guidance.

yipppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, feel great.

xx

CRAP... I just got a call they're bringing head banger back in an ambulance... head wound gushing blood, D I C K H E A D. Oh well.

No comments: