Friday, November 24, 2006

There's cake in the fridge!!

Oh my god. I just walked up to the kitchen to grab my ever-so-healthy tuna salad for my midnight snack, and there is CAKE in the fridge!!! Aaarrrgghhh. A yummy looking 'double choc' swiss roll and a custard walnut danish thingy.
I want to throw them in the bin to avoid temptation, but they're not mine to ditch.
I've just told the girl I'm working with if she see's me even LOOKING in the fridge again she must SLAP me.... haaard!

I jumped on the scales tonight and my weight has officially passed my half way mark!! Am not getting too excited tho (but I did drag Waynie into the bathroom to witness what the scales said!) I'll wait and see what it's like when i finish nightshift because it might be a fluid shift or something weird. We're going to Kal Saturday, if it's still at the halfway mark I'm going shopping for my ipod!! YAY!!!!

yay me, yay me. Don't get too excited Drea .....

xx

1 comment:

Drea said...

i will, i will!! Am crossing my fingers/toes/eyes that i'm still at halfway mark on scales tomorrow before we leave. (Have to prove it to husband - it was part of the deal!)