Cherub tagged me...
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
7 Things about me...
1. My arms are abnormally long. My arm span is about 15cm more than my height... which is weird. I can almost knuckle-walk like a chimp!
2. When i was 18 months old my brother sat on me in the bath and i drowned. My Ma found me blue and pulseless but resuscitated me. Good thing Ma is a nurse.
3. I hate the chunky bits in Orange juice... they make me gag.
4. Sometimes when i shower i love to sit on the floor with the hot water unning over me. Its relaxing and much easier to shave your legs when sitting!
5. I only have one Ovary... the other one exploded! Nasty.
6. I once entered an Easter colouring-in competition and won a huge basket of easter eggs. My older sister had coloured in the pic for me. I've always felt bad about that. The eggs were yummy tho.
7. I like to microwave sandwiches/rolls before i eat them. I hate a cold sandwich, plus the mild 'steam' effect it creates makes the sandwich taste fresh to me! Much nicer...try it!